ADMS v2 Installation
Nov 28, 2016. | By: Richard van Dijk
After a lengthy development period ADMS v2.0 is now ready for download.
We are committed to this service being flexible to its users needs and to its ongoing development and look forward to working with our clients.
|Release Date: 28 / 11 / 2016
||Service Version: 2.0.0
- New Complete code revision.
- New Performance increase - from two hours down (v1) to six minutes for full sync (v2) on a test school of 1400.
- New Improved install and upgrade process.
- New Web based configuration interface.
- New Logging overhauled to improve troubleshooting.
- New Improved flexibility with password hash (md5/SHA)
- New All traffic is now https
- New Smooth transition between Network Users and ADMS
- New Requires .NET framework 4.5.2
- New Configurable leaving date threshold. Users can be marked as left on the day the leave or a configurable timeframe after
- Fix Overall stability improvements
Please contact us on [email protected] for the download link. Once installed please send us your service GUID (which can be found in the config interface) so we can activate the license. This trial version is time limited until the 1st of February 2017.